B. R. 87, Y.R. Somaroga Chikitsaa (Uttaraadha)
- Sustenance of human body is due to fluid called Soma.
- This Soma in females is depleted through the urinary tract; therefore, this disease is called as Somaroga.
- This Soma vitiated and is directed towards urinary tract.
- This fluid is clear (Prasanna), clean (Vimala), cold (S`heeta), without smell (Nirgandha), painless (Neeruja), white in colour (Sita). It passes in excessive amount followed with incontinence through urinary tract.
Chikitsaa Similar To:
- Chikitsaa similar to Prameha and Bahumootrataa
- Pathya and Apathya for Somaroga, Mootraatisaara and Bahumootrataa are same.
- Aahaara: Palala, Yava, Godhooma, Dugdha, Mudga, Rambhaa Phala
- Vihaara: Vyaayaama, Paadachhatra Vartit Bhraman`a
- Aahaara: Adhika Jalapaana, Aama Phala, Gud`a Vikriti
- Vihaara: Sukhaasana, Bhaya, Krodha, S`hoka
Search Dravya, Kalpa, Aahaara, Vihaara, Chikitsaa Karma For
- Vyaadhi – Somaroga
Last updated on March 5th, 2021 at 08:41 am