- This is a type of medicated smoking which is done for S`hodhana (elimination) of Dosha.
- The Vairechanika types of smoking should be inhaled by nose.
- The vitiated Dosha harboring in the supra-clavicular region and especially in the head need to be expelled. This is effectively done either by S`hodhana Nasya or Vairechanika Dhoomapaana.
- This procedure should be done till adequate elimination of Dosha is achieved.
- This procedure should be done during Kapha Vriddhi Kaala (at the time of Kapha aggravation).
Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 08:26 am