- This is one of the eight S`hastrakarma described by Sus`hrita.
- It is a diagnostic measure to confirm length, direction, foreign body and the Vran`avastu.
- This procedure should be done to decide the depth, path, foreign body and the Dhaatu where it has communication.
- For the wounds over the eye lids, near anus, with small openings and wounds having bleeding, Eshan`a should be done with very soft, smooth or polished instruments.
- Aas`hvaasana Chikitsaa
- Then Vran`akarma should be done. For this the collections should be totally removed and then medicinal Varti should be kept over the wound. Then keeping Kavalikaa over the wound Bandha (bandage) should be applied.
- Vran`a Dhoopana
- Dhoopana of the room of patient and bed of the patient.
Last updated on April 29th, 2021 at 09:02 am