- The procedure in which bathing the whole body or a part of the body is done in the tube for removal of Visha is termed as Avagaaha.
- The patient should be given tub bath with cold decoctions.
- Hot Avagaaha should be administered for symptomatic treatment of coldness of limbs / body.
- Affected part or whole body should be immersed in appropriate decoction for one Muhoorta (48 min).
- Vishavega Vyapagamana (For relieving Vishavega)
- Helps in reduction of circulation
- Effective coagulation of blood.
- रक्तं हि विषाधानं वायुरिवाग्ने: प्रदेहसेकैस्तत् ।
शीतै: स्कन्दनि तस्मिन् स्कन्ने व्यपयाति विषवेग: 23/42
Last updated on May 27th, 2021 at 04:07 am