- Anagni Sveda – It is an indirect method of fomentation i.e. the patient doesn’t come in direct contact with any hot material or steam etc.
- Physical action, which is desirable and is capable of bringing about body stability and strength, is known as Vyaayaama.
- Analasya (non idleness)
- Dukkha Sahishn`utaa (capacity to endure more stress and strain)
- Karma Saamarthya (enhances capacity to work)
- Sphoortida (refreshing)
- It is one of the types of Langhana.
- Due to Vyaayaama fomentation occurs at the level of Maamsa Dhaatu and Meda Dhaatu.
- Excess of physical exertion causes movement of Dosha from Kosht`ha to S`haakhaa due to increased Chala Gun`a of Vaata Dosha.
- Excess physical exertion causes vitiation of Praan`a Vaayu.
- Excess physical exertion causes vitiation of Asthivaha Srotas, Praan`avaha Srotas and Svedavaha Srotas.
- Excess physical exertion causes Ojakshaya.
- Excess physical exertion causes Rakta Vidaaha.
Last updated on April 16th, 2021 at 10:15 am