- ´Éè¶ÉtE ®ú¨ÉÂ vÉÉ´ÉxÉ¨ÉÂ b÷±½þhÉ
- The procedure of cleaning the female genital organs / Yoni is termed as Yoni Dhaavana.
- Bitter, pungent and astringent substances are used for this purpose.
- The procedure has local action on vagina and cervical external oss.
- The medicines used should be hygroscopic or wound healers. These substances absorb the excess extra cellular fluid and render the genitalia clean and moist.
- The patient should be given lithotomic position.
- The posterior vaginal wall should be retracted with the help of posterior wall retractor.
- The vagina should be washed (vaginal douche) with lukewarm medicine.
- The medicine should be administered with a moderate force using a syringe.
- The medicine can be administered with the help of catheter and enema pot also.
- Sraavahara (Decreases the discharge through vagina)
- Kleda Niraharan`a
- Yoni S`huddheekara (Cleanses the female genital organs)
- This procedure is useful to cleanse the female genital organs of excess fluids, vitiated Kapha, Pitta. It also improves the tone of the local muscles and maintains moisture.
Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 08:55 am