- Instrument checklist: A heap of excreta of elephants, horses or camels of the size of the bed is to be ignited. When it is well burnt and has become smokeless a bed covered with a thin sheet is placed over it.
- Patient preparation: Body massage.
- The patient well covered should lie down over this bed to receive the heat.
- One should avoid direct contact with open air or cold water immediately after Svedana.
- Sweat should be wiped off completely.
- Precaution should be taken to avoid Dagdha.
Last updated on April 29th, 2021 at 09:12 am