S.Chi.20, 25, A.H.U.32
Treatment of Kshudra Roga include S`hodhana, S`hamana, S`hastrakarma, Kshaarakarma also local treatment modalities. This treatment should be planned considering nature of Dosha, Dhaatu, Lakshan`a, Rugn`a Avasthaa etc.
- Panchakarma: Jalaukaavachaaran`a
- Blood should be drained by applying leeches locally.
- Lepana: S`huktyaadi Kalka, S`hyaamaadi Kalka etc should be smeared on the wound.
Pakva: It should be treated like Vran`a.
Andhaalajee, Yavaprakhyaa, Panasee, Kachchhapee, Paashaan`agardabha :
- Panchakarma: Svedana – fomentation should be carried out.
- Lepana: Manahs`hilaadi Pralepa – this should be smeared on the wound.
- Incision and drainage
- Debridement of wound
- Treatment of Vran`a.
Vivritaa, Indravriddhaa, Gardabhee, Jaalagardabha, Irivellee, Gandhanaamaa, Kakshaa, Visphot`aka:
All these Kshudra Roga (minor diseases) should be treated like Pittaja Visarpa.
Ropan`a: Madhuraushadha Siddha Ghrita should be used for healing of wound.
Chippa (Chipya) and Kunakha:
Sechana: Ushn`aambu (hot water) should be sprinkled on the affected site.
Utkartana: Pakva and Dusht`a (suppurated and vitiated) muscular tissue should be incised and debridement done. It should be drained thoroughly.
Abhyanga: Chakrataila should be used for massage.
Avachoorn`ana: Sarja Choorn`a should be used for dusting.
Bandhana: It should be bandaged properly.
Agnikarma: Failure to respond to the measures describe above finally leads to cauterization (Agnikarma)
Ropan`a: Madhura Dravya Siddha Taila should be used to promote healing of the wound.
Treatment is same as of Kaphaja Vidradhi.
- Vimlaapana: Softening of the site should be carried out by pressing thumb and rolling the accumulation against the underlying bone at the affected site.
- Sams`hodhana: Wound should be kept clean.
- Ropan`a: Healing can be achieved by using Kashaaya Madhura Siddha Taila
- Prachchhaana (multiple parallel and superficial incisions)
- Lepana: Ajakarn`aadi Lepa (this should be smeared on the wound)
- Vidaaran`a: It should be drained thoroughly using scalpel.
- Lepana: Pat`olapichumardaadi Lepa: This should be smeared on the wound.
- Bandhana: It should be bandaged properly.
- Vran`a Prakshaalana: Wound should be washed and kept clean using Ksheeravriksha and Khadira Kashaaya.
- Ropan`a: Wound healing treatment should be carried out.
- After Raktamokshan`a Vidaarikaa should be treated like Kaphaja Granthi.
The treatment is same as of Medoja Arbuda.
Kachchhoo, Paamaa, Vicharchikaa:
The treatment is same as of Kusht`ha.
Kachchhoo, Paamaa, Vicharchikaa, S`harkaraarbuda
Lepana: Following lepa should be can be smeared on the affected area.
- Sikthaadi Lepa
- Vachaadi Lepa
- Naktamaala Taila Lepa
- Kat`u Dravya Siddha Taila
Abhyanga: Saara Taila should be used for massage
Siraavedhana: bloodletting should be carried out by puncturing a vein near Gulpha Sandhi.
Svedana: fomentation should be carried out.
Lepana: Madhoochchhisht`aadi Lepa
Sechana: Aaranaala (Kaanjee) should be sprinkled on the lesion.
Lepana: Nimbaadi Kalka or LakshaaRasa Abhayaa Yoga (These should be smeared on the affected part.)
- Kan`t`akaaree Tailam
- Kan`t`akaaree Siddha Sarshapa Taila
- Kaaseesaadi Choorn`a
Snehana and Svedana: Oleation and fomentation should be carried out.
Abhynga: Maalatyaadi (Jaatyaadi) Tailam should be used for local massage.
- Siraavyadha: After Snehana and Svedana, blood letting by vein puncture should be carried out.
- Prachchhaana: Incisions should be taken deeply on which Pralepa should be done.
- Marichaadi Lepa
- Kut`annat`aadi Lepa
- Gunjaa Kalka
Rasaayana Prayoga: This disease is difficult to cure without the use of Rasaayana drugs like Soma etc.
Sechana: Nimba Vaaree
Pradeha: Vaajeevisht`haa Pradeha
Pralepa: Haritaalaadi Lepa, Yasht`yaadi Lepa
Abhyanga: Maalatyaadi (Jaatyaadi) Tailam should be used for massage.
Kshaalanaartha:for cleaning of the head after Abhyanga Kodrava Trin`a Kshaara Jala should be used.
Snehapaana: for this purpose the oils used are
- Neelee Tailam
- Saireyaadi Tailam
Lepana: Lepa mentioned in the treatment of Kusht`ha should be used in Masoorikaa.
Treatment of Masoorikaa is same as of Pitta Kaphaja Visarpa.
Charmakeela, Jatuman`i, Mashaka, Tilakaalaka
Utkartana: These should be excised from the root.
Dahana: using Kshaara or Agni should be done.
Laanchchhana, Nyachchha, Vyanga, Neelikaa:
Siraavedhana: It should be done on the forehead.
Gharshan`a: Vigorous scrubbing should be carried out.
Pradeha: Ksheerivriksha Tvak Pradeha, Balaadi Pradeha, Kapitthaadi Kalka etc.
Nasya: Maarkava Svarasa
It should be treated like Vaataja Kusht`ha.
Dahana is the treatment of choice.
It should be treated as Kapha Pittaja Kusht`ha.
Treatment mentioned in Kusht`ha ,Udarda and Amlpitta should be used.
Consumption of Mahaatikta Ghrita. (Kusht`ha Adhikaara)
It should be treated as Kusht`ha.
Vamana: Emesis should be carried out at first.
Siraa Mokshan`a: According to Vaagbhat`a, if they are not subsided, Siraa Mokshan`a at forehead region should be carried out.
Lepana: Vachaadi Lepa, Kustumburvaadi Lepa, Rodhraadi Lepa, Vat`apallavaadi Lepa
Vamana: Emesis should be carried out at first using Nimba Kvaatha.
Utsaadana: Nimbaaragvadhaadi Kalka should be used for anointing.
Parivritti / Parivartikaa:
Upanaahana:Poultice should be applied locally.
Skin on the penis should be brought back to the glans and then Upanaaha (Poultice)should be carried out again.
Basti: Saalvan`a Vaataghna Basti should be given for 3 or 5 days.
- Hollow tube made up of iron or wood or Laakshaa should be rinsed with Ghrita and then should be inserted through urethra slowly.
- After every three days, the diameter of the tube should be increased; this will help to increase the urethral diameter.
- Otherwise, incision should be taken on the reverted skin where it is constricting the urethral lumen. It will remove the constriction of the urethral lumen.
Parisheka: S`his`humaara and Varaaha Vasaa and Majjaa should be used for this.
Vahnirohin`ee (Agni Rohin`ee): This should be treated like Visarpa.
Sanniruddha Guda: This should be treated like Niruddha Prakas`ha.
Utkartana: It should be excised out using scalpel.
Kshaara and Agni Karma:
It should be treated like Arbuda.
S`hodhana and Ropan`a should be carried out.
If Valmeeka is not too large and it is not on the Marma, then following should be carried out in the order:
- Rakta Mokshan`a
- Upanaaha: Poultice should be hot and oily.
- Cauterization (Dahana Karma).
- Kshaara Pratisaaran`a (dressing and anointing the edges of a wound) should be done.
- Ropan`a Karma – It should be done, when Vran`a is S`huddha (not affected by any vitiated Dosha)
Dhaatree Stanya S`hodhana: Pat`olaadi Ghrita should be used to purify the Stanya.
Vran`a Ropan`a: Triphalaadi Choorn`a can be used for this purpose.
Kapaala Tutthaja Choorn`a
Lepana: Kaseesaadi Lepa
Abhyanga:This should be carried out at the anus.
Bandhana: Gophan`aa Bandha should be done.
SnehaPaana, Abhyanga: Mooshika Taila should be used.
Treatment of Kshudra Roga by Sus`hruta
|Andhaalajee, Yavaprakhyaa, Panasee, Kachchhapee, Paashaan`agardabha||Vran`a|
|Vivritaa, Indravriddhaa, Gardabhee, Jaalagardabha, Irivellee, Gandhanaamaa, Kakshaa, Visphot`aka||Pittaja Visarpa|
|Kachchhoo, Paamaa, Vicharchikaa||Kusht`ha|
|Masoorikaa||Pitta S`hleshma Visarpa|
|Sanniruddha Guda||Niruddha Prakas`ha|
|Vyaadhi (Vaagbhat`a)||Chikitsaa similar To (Vaagbhat`a)|
|Granthi (Alajee), Kachchhapa, S`haalooka, (Panasikaa), Paashaan`a Gardabha||Yavaprakhyaa|
|Utkot`ha||Kapha Pittaja Kusht`ha|
Last updated on February 18th, 2021 at 06:08 am