- >øv´ÉÇºªÉ EúºªÉÊSÉiÉÂ +ƒûºªÉ EúiÉÇ®Ò ¶ÉÛÉähÉ UäünüxÉ¨ÉÂ * Ayurveda S`habdakos`ha
- The procedure in which incision is to be taken at the site of bite by using the specific instrument is termed as Utkartana
- Incision at the site of bite facilitates easier removal of poison by suction.
- The site should be incised with a single cut or two cuts crossing each other.
- Depth and shape of cut should be according to type of snake and site of bite.
- The instruments used for Utkartana are made up of special alloys containing arsenic, antimony etc. collectively these are called as ‘Karu’.
Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 07:26 am