- ±ÉäJÉxÉä JÉ®ú: * D`alhan`a
- The procedure of scraping the wound or any growth with the help of medicines having Khara (rough) property or with a Lekhana S`hastra is termed as Lekhana.
- Aas`hvaasana Chikitsaa
- Before doing Lekhana for anyeye related disease, the patient should have undergone fomentation, internal and external oleation, induced emesis and purgation.
- Harataala, Manahs`hilaa, Tuttha,
- Lekhana should always be done in Anuloma direction otherwise pain or oedema may occur at the site of wound.
- Vran`akarma should be done. For this the collections should be totally removed and followed by Patradaana or Kavalikaa should be kept over the wound and Bandha (bandage) applied over the wound.
- Vran`a Dhoopana
- Dhoopana of the room of patient and bed of the patient.
- Diet management as per the condition should be done and medicines should be given if required.
- Various indications can be got through Anveshak search facility.
Last updated on March 2nd, 2021 at 03:14 pm