- Collyrium used for the purpose of Prasaadana.
- Prasaadana type of collyrium should be applied at night for Pitta predominant eye diseases.
- The medicine should be of sweet taste and cold in potency.
- The Anjana S`halaakaa should be prepared of silver or gold.
- Snigdha Netra (soft eyes)
- Netra Varn`a Prasaadana (improved colour of eyes)
- Netra Bala Vriddha (improved vision)
- Netra Prasannatva (pleasant eyes)
- Dosha S`hamana (pacification of Dosha)
- Rogopas`hama (decreased symptoms)
- Heenavikaara Yukta
- Kapha Vriddhi (aggravation of Kapha)
- Na Rogopas`hama (no relief from the condition)
- UnmeshaNimesha Kriyaa Ashakti (difficulty in closing and opening eyes)
- Drikbala Kshaya (decreased vision)
- Netra Raaga (redness of eyes)
- Netra Sraava (discharge through eyes)
- Adhimantha (glaucoma)
- Netra Samrambha (swelling of eyes)
- Netra S`hoola (pain in eyes)
- S`hiras`hoola (headache)
- Doshotklesha (precipitation of Dosha)
- Doshavardhana (aggravation of Dosha)
- Netra S`hotha (swelling of eyes)
Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 05:36 am