- The collyrium used for Lekhana purpose.
- Lekhana type of collyrium should be applied at morning for Kapha dominant eye diseases.
- Lekhana Anjana should be used once a week as preventive measure and to cause elimination of accumulated Kapha dominant Dosha.
- The medicine should be of sour, salty, bitter, astringent or pungent in taste.
- The Anjana S`halaakaa should be prepared of copper.
- Netra Vis`hadataa (cleansing of eyes)
- Netra Laaghava (lightness of eyes)
- Asraava (no discharge through eyes)
- Netrakriyaa Pat`utva (improved vision)
- Nirmala Netra (clear vision)
- Upadrava S`hamana (complications subside)
- Ugratara Netra Dosha (increased symptoms)
- UnmeshaNimesha Kriyaa As`hakti (difficulty in closing and opening eyes)
- Drikbala Kshaya (decreased vision)
- Netra Raaga (redness of eyes)
- Netra Sraava (discharge through eyes)
- Adhimantha (glaucoma)
- Netra Samrambha (swelling of eyes)
- Netra S`hoola (pain in eyes)
- S`hiras`hoola (headache)
- Doshotkles`ha (precipitation of Dosha)
- Doshavardhana (aggravation of Dosha)
- Netra S`hotha (swelling of eyes)
- Indications and various formulations used can be got through Anveshak search facility.
Last updated on April 29th, 2021 at 09:55 am