- =iºÉÉnxÉÆ ÊxÉ¨xÉ µÉhÉºªÉÉäzÉÊiÉEò®hÉ¨ÉÂ * b±½þhÉ
- The procedure by which the wound is elevated i.e. Vran`atala is lifted up.
- Nyagrodhaadi Gan`a, Padmakaadi Gan`a, As`hvagandhaa, Balaa, Vaataghna, Stanya, Brimhan`eeya, Jeevaneeya, Apaamaarga Moola, Taalapatri, Suvarchalaa Moola, Sooryaavarta Moola, Yava, Godhooma, Godugdha
- Tila Kalka + Madhu
- In conditions where in the wound is not infected, the granulation is fair, and no discharge, though patient is not having any history of diabetes or leprosy, there is a slow process of healing. In such condition the wound is usually deep; hence to bring back such wound to the skin level this procedure should be done.
- There is Kshaya of Maamsa Dhaatu; hence the treatment should include Maamsarasaand otherrecipes containing Maamsa.
- ¨ÉÉÆºÉÆ ¨ÉÉÆºÉäxÉ Ê´É´ÉvÉÇiÉä *
- The Upalepana Karma of Maamsa Dhaatu is helpful here.
Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 07:27 am