C.Vi.2, S.U.56, A.H.Su.8, M.Ni.6
- According to Charaka, this is one of the Aamapradoshaja Vikaara, viz. अलसक and Visoochikaa.
- Generally, a site in the body where Aama and Dosha get resided, there the disease gets manifested; also these diseases can be judged by the symptoms which are manifested due to Aama and Dosha.
- विसूचिका is basically caused by the Ajeern`a.
- विसूचिका is a state of Aama Dosha which gets voided through upward and downward direction.
- Vividhaih Vedanodbhedaih Vaayvaadi Bhris`hakopatah |
Soocheebhih Iva Gaatraan`i Vidhyateeti Visoochikaa || A.H.Su.8/7
- Vividha Soocheetulyatvaad Visoochikaa | A.H.Su.8/7 Arun`adatta
Soocheebhih Iva Gaatraan`i Tudan Santisht`han Anilah |
Yasya Ajeern`ena Saa Vaidyaih Uchyate Ti Visoochikaa || S.U.56
Visoochikaa is a disease in which all the three Dosha get aggravated causing different types of pains (Vividha Vedanaa). Especially, there is a pain like pricking by the needle. Therefore, it is called as Visoochikaa.
It manifests with all the symptoms by all the three Dosha.
- Vaayu causes the symptoms like S`hoola, Bhrama, Aanaaha, Kampa, Stambha.
- Pitta causes the symptoms like Jvara, Atisaara, Antardaaha, Trit`, Pralaya (Moorchchhaa).
- Kapha causes the symptoms like Chhardi, Angagurutaa, Vaaksanga, Sht`heevana.
- In Visoochikaa, Moorchchhaa, Ateesaara, Vamathu, Pipaasaa, S`hoola, Bhrama, Udvesht`ana, Jrimbha, Daaha, Vaivarn`ya, Kampa, Hridaya Rujaa, S`hiro Bheda are the manifested symptoms.
- Asaadhya symptoms
- S`hyaava Danta
- S`hyaava Nakha
- S`hyaava Osht`ha
- Alpa Samdnyataa
- Yaata Abhyantara Netra
- Kshaama Svara
- Sarva Vimukta Sandhi
Upadrava (Complications) of विसूचिका
Last updated on February 15th, 2021 at 06:00 am