B. R. 59, Y. R. Uttaraardha S`heetalaa Chikitsaa
S`heetalaa is considered as a type of Masoorikaa. Masoorikaa when gets perverted by Goddess S`heetalaa it is called as S`heetalaa. It is comparatively severe than Masoorikaa and requires special attention and treatment.
The patient takes three weeks to recover from this disease without medication. It requires medication to prevent complications and damage to the body and vital organs.
- The patient should be isolated.
- The room of the patient should be covered by Nimba leaves from inside out.
- The patient should be protected from flies and infected person (Aspris`hya).
- Nimba or Kamala leaves should be used to keep flies away from the patient.
- The place should be pious, peaceful, pleasing and cool.
- The patient should not be given warm / hot water strictly, even in fever.
- Baahya Avachoorn`ana
- Aabhyantara Kvaatha
- Vishaghna Agada Ratna Dhaaran`a
- S`heetalaa Stavana
- Japa, Homa,Vrata
- Poojana Ghan`t`aakarn`a, S`hiva, Gauree, Vishn`u, Vipra
- Vainateya Samhitaa Vaachana
- Vishaghna Mantra Siddha
Mantra Pat`hana could be done by patient or Braahman`a (pious person).
Gomaya Bhasma (ash of dried cow dung cakes) should be used for Avachoorn`ana.
- Yoga Ratnaakara has suggested following formulations as prophylaxis
- Chinchaabeejaadi Yoga
- Sitachandanaadi Yoga
- Madhukaadi Yoga
- Sumanaa Svarasaadi Yoga
Search Dravya, Kalpa, Aahaara, Vihaara, Chikitsaa Karma For
- Indicated in Vyaadhi S`heetalaa, Masoorikaa
- Karma Vishaghna, Brimhan`a
- Content Pratuda Maamsa
Last updated on February 19th, 2021 at 09:59 am