M Ni. Paris`hisht`a
Sandhaaran`aat S`hareerasya Taa Aapah Soma Samdnyitaah |
Tatah Somakshayaat Streen`aam Somaroga Iti Smritah || M Ni. Paris`hisht`a
As body is sustained due to body fluids, it is called as Soma.
This Soma in females gets depleted through the urinary tract; therefore this disease is called as Somaroga.
- Streen`aam Ati Prasangena excessive sexual act by a woman
- S`hoka sorrow
- S`hrama excessive physical stress
- Gara Visha due to Gara Visha
- Atisaaraka Yoga
- Due to indulgence in these Hetu ; Body fluids gets irritated and gets directed towards urinary tract.
- This fluid is clear (Prasanna), clean (Vimala), cold (S`heeta), without smell (Nirgandha), without pain (Neeruja), white in colour (Sita). It passes in excessive amount.
- As the woman is weak; she can not retain the urine.
- She can not get relief from it at all.
- S`hirah S`hithilataa
- Mukha S`hosha
- Taalu S`hosha
- Tvak Raukshya
- She can not get relief from eating or drinking
Last updated on March 5th, 2021 at 08:42 am