S.U. 56, M.Ni. 6
- Generally, a site in the body where Aama and Dosha get resided, there the disease gets manifested; also this disease can be judged by the symptoms which are manifested due to Aama and Dosha.
- विलम्बिका is basically caused by the अजीर्ण.
- Consumed food gets vitiated by Kapha and Vaata which does not travel in upward or downward direction. This is called as विलम्बिका.
- This is difficult to cure (Pratyaakhyeya).
- Difference between अलसक and विलम्बिका
- In अलसक there is severe pain but in विलम्बिका there is no pain.
Last updated on February 15th, 2021 at 05:18 am