C. Su.21, S.Su.15, A.H.Su.14
It is one of the conditions in Asht`a Nindita Vyaadhi (eight reproached or defamed diseases), which provide the base for number of other diseases.
It is a Rasapradoshaja Vikaara.
Hetu of Kaars`hya:
- Rooksha Anna / Paana
- Kriyaatiyoga (Excessive cleansing procedures)
- Nidraa Nigraha
- Rooksha Udvartana
- Snaana Abhyaasa
- Vikaara Anus`haya (as a consequence of a disease)
- The causative factors are responsible for the Vaata Prakopa in manifestation of Kaars`hya.
- Due to causative factors like Ati Vyaayaama etc., Rasa Dhaatu dries up; therefore next Dhaatu could not get the nourishment.
- Therefore, there is emaciation of the Dhaatu.
- Eventually, a person suffers from Kshudhaa, Pipaasaa, S`heeta, Ushn`a.
- As the person is debilitated, there is high risk of the diseases. Generally, an emaciated person suffers from Vaata Vikaara and Alpa Praan`a (gets weakened) also.
Characteristic of Kris`ha person:
- S`hushka Udara
- S`hushka Greevaa
- Dhamanee Jaala Santata
- Tvak S`hesha
- Asthi S`hesha
- Sthoola Parva
- Ati Kris`ha
- S`hushka Sphik
Kris`ha (emaciated) person can not tolerate
- Ati S`heeta
- Ati Ushn`a
- Ati Maithuna
An emaciated person is prone to following diseases.
Last updated on February 10th, 2021 at 10:11 am