- Cleaning the tongue.
- Cleaning of tongue with Lekhan`ee [Stick]in the directionof the tongue is termed as Jihvaa Nirlekhana.
- The cleaning should be done with the help of a stick of 10 Angula diameter made up of gold, silver, copper or a tender stem.
- The stick should be Mridu (soft) and S`hlakshn`a.
- The sticks should be rubbed gently over the tongue.
- Precaution should be taken not to injure the tongue while rubbing.
- Indications and various Dravya(sticks) to be used can be got through Anveshak search facility.
Last updated on April 29th, 2021 at 09:25 am