- Blood letting done with the help of a small Ghat`a (pitcher).
- Prachchhaana Karma is done before.
- The procedure is based on the principle of cupping.
- The Ghat`ee should be completely evacuated from inside.
- A coin is kept over the incisions and then a lighted candle is kept over this coin.
- Then the Ghat`ee is kept over this candle.
- The candle gets doused to generate vacuum inside the Ghat`ee. Due to this the blood gets sucked inside the Ghat`ee.
- The procedure should be stopped after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then the Ghat`ee should be separated forcefully.
- Ghat`ee Yantra should not be used for blood letting of vitiated blood due to Pitta Dosha.
Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 05:55 am