- Removal of hair from the site of wound or from the site of surgical procedure.
- This Chikitsaa Prakaara isexplained in context to व्रण.
- This procedure is important because if the hairs are not removed they hinder and prevent its healing.
- This is one of the important procedures in surgery, particularly in plastic surgery.
- This prevents the infection or Vran`a Dusht`ee.
- Indications and various formulations (Lepa etc.) used can be got through Anveshak search facility.
Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 06:12 am