- The procedure where in powdered medicine is rubbed over the place of bite or wound is termed as Pratisaaran`a.
- The medicinal powders can be used as antidote of विष or before blood letting.
- After Aachooshan`a blood letting should be done. For this cut should be taken over the site of bite. If blood doesn’t flow freely through the cut then Pratisaaran`a should be done for a free flow.
- Savarn`eekaran`a (proper skin colour)
- Tvak S`huddheekara
- Indications and various formulations used can be got through Anveshak search facility.
Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 05:40 am