ग्रहरोग management includes Daivavyapaas`haya Chikitsaa with following modalities:
- Japa is chanting of holy mantra.
- Omkaara Poorvaka Gaayatree Japa (lac or crore times)
- Balikarma is offering food, gifts etc to god or supernatural entities.
- Bali should be offered according to expectations of respective Graha, time of action and related factors.
- Balikarma includes garlands, cloths, Sarshapa, Yava, Darbha, Apoopa, Ghrita, Maamsa, etc.
- Niyama is practicing code of conduct or religious
- Homa is oblation with fire or sacrifice.
- Ees`havara Poojana
- Rudra Poojana
- S`hiva Poojana
- Aaryaa Poojana
- Mahaamaayuree Stotra Paat`han`a
- Pramathaadi Gan`a Poojana
अन्य Daivavyapaas`haya Chikitsaa
- Divya Aushadhi Dhaaran`a
General treatment guidelines:
- Hinvaadi Taila etc. formulations and Agada.
Precautions:For Deva, Pitri and Gandharva Graha Nasya is contraindicated. These ग्रहरोग should be treated with Ghritapaana, Nasya and Mridu Aushadha. Except Pis`haacha Graha opposite treatment like Traasana, is contraindicated in all other ग्रहरोग.
खोज करें Kalpa, Dravya, Aahaara, Chikitsaa Karma, Vihaara, Chikitsaa
Vyaadhi Graha Roga
Vyaadhi Aagantu Unmaada
खोज करें चिकित्सा for
Last updated on February 16th, 2021 at 09:49 am