- Fomentation administered with the help of steam coming out of tube.
- A tube should be prepared using S`hares`hika or leaves of Vams`ha, Karanja, Arka.
- The fore part of the tube must be in the shape of elephant trunk. The tube should be one Vyaama or half Vyaama long. It should have circumference of ¼th Vyaama at the proximal end and 1/8th Vyaama at the distal end. The tube should have 2 or 3 curves. This tube should be attached to a Kumbha (pot) containing decoction of prescribed drugs.
- Bodymassage with Vaata alleviating unctuous drugs.
- Roots, fruits, leaves, buds, etc; flesh and head of Mriga, S`hakuna, goat etc. animals having thermogenic tendency. Mixed with Amla, Lavan`a and unctuous drugs, Mootra, Ksheera, midriff of Varaaha, Pitta, Asrik, meat of Graamya, Audaka and Aanoopa animals, Basta S`hira, Tila, Tan`d`ula.
- This can be included under Baashpa type of Sveda.
Last updated on April 29th, 2021 at 10:19 am