- These are the types of Baahya Snehana.
- The procedure in which massage (unctuous) is done by pressing the body parts is termed as Mardana.
- Unmardana is a Mardana done with the palm of hand, in Pratiloma direction or by elevating or lifting the body parts.
- Hasta Talena Mardanam Unmardanam.
- This should be done as a daily regime during Hemanta Ritu.
- It should be done after Vyaayaama.
Chikitsaa Karma (Benefits):
- S`hramahara (relief from fatigue)
- Snaayu S`hoolahara (relief from pain in muscles)
- S`hareera Laaghava (lightness of body)
- Indications and various formulations used can be got through Anveshak search facility.
Last updated on April 29th, 2021 at 10:04 am