- Suction of venom from site of bite.
- This can be done either by mouth or by mechanical suction.
- Mechanical suction can be done by breast pump or suction pump or suction tubes.
- Manual suction can be done by mouth (mouth should be filled with fine earth or flour of Yava before sucking venom).
- If the procedure is to be performed by mouth then there should not be any ulceration in the mouth cavity.
- The venom should be sucked manually or mechanically, and then should be thrown out.
- Elimination of Visha.
- Fitness of the person doing Aachooshan`a is very much essential if manual suction has to be performed.
Last updated on April 28th, 2021 at 10:31 am